1. We believe in the continuity of God’s covenants with the Jewish people, the physical
people of Israel, the Jewish people (Jeremiah 31:31–36. Part of fulfilling these promises is the Jewish people's return to Israel, as Promised according to chapter Deuteronomy 30. That
they have a forthcoming fulfillment when all Israel comes to faith and a distinctive role in the
Kingdom to come (the Messianic Kingdom.)
2. We believe that the Torah is the revelation of God's righteousness and a description
(along with the rest of Scripture) of the redeemed community's lifestyle. (Matthew 5:17–
3. We believe that the Bible, both the Tanach (Old Testament) and the (New Testament), are
the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16–17)
4. We believe that Gentiles that trust in Yeshua, Jesus as Lord, are grafted into
Israel spiritually; called the spiritual citizenship of Israel. This does not make them ethnic
5. We believe that salvation is in only one, Yeshua, Jesus, and His sacrifices Hebrews
6. We believe in the laying on of hands, and they shall recover from praying over the sick.
8. We believe in one God, as he has revealed himself in the Scriptures. “Hear, O Israel, the
Lord our God, the Lord is One.” (Deuteronomy 6:4)
9. We believe that Yeshua is the Son of God, the Messiah, the Eternal One in whom all the
fullness of deity dwells in bodily form, and who is the Word who became flesh and dwelt
among us, and whose glory we beheld, the glory of the uniquely begotten Son of God,
10. We believe that the Spirit of God comforts, teaches, leads, indwells, and empowers all
11. We believe that all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God. (Romans
10. We believe that Yeshua’s death and resurrection accomplished the atonement for all who
place their faith in him. In his work alone, whoever trusts in God is made a new creation in Yeshua, indwelt by the Spirit of God and brought from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 6,6).
11. We believe in the Five-Fold offices given to the Church by Yeshua: Prophet, Teacher,
Apostle, Evangelism, and Pastor, according to Ephesians 4:11-16.
12. We believe in justification by faith through the grace of God alone, and not by human
efforts. One may not earn, merit, or keep this eternal salvation by his own efforts. A
13. We believe in the spiritual unity and equality of all believers in Yeshua the
Messiah (Ephesians 2:11–22)
14. We believe that all Gentiles who trust in Yeshua are grafted into Israel spiritually;
15 . We believe in the Messiah's literal, physical return to rule and reign upon David's throne in Jerusalem. We hold to a premillennial view of his return.
VALUES WE UPHOLD
1. We uphold the sanctity of every living soul, as everyone was created in the image of God regardless of color, race, and creed.
3. We uphold love as our greatest weapon. All else is a resounding gong that
will dissipate as a morning vapor.
4. We uphold the sanctity of the Bride of Messiah, the church as defined as
hearts of flesh, to be the living, breathing embodiment of our Lord, and that
Jesus gave His life for Her.
5. We uphold fostering respect, honor, sacrifice, kindness,
forgiving, and wanting what's best for each other.
6. We uphold that life must be rooted in the Word of God for instruction,
correctness, and equipping. The Bible is our guide, charter, and
7. We uphold a life led by the Holy Spirit through the spirit's gifts and the
Spirit's fruit to be life changers in the world and influence makers in
8. We believe in prophecy and the prophetic ministry as its own verifiable
work of the Holy Spirit. That Prophecy is to be honored and allowed to
be tested by time and events, as well as according to the